Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Sara's Sketchbook - Blue Blossoms

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend! My family made me feel so loved - they really are the best kiddos (and husband) out there. They went out of their way to take care of me, and even sat outside on the deck (with the bugs!) with me. :) I'm the only outdoors lovin' member of this family!

The day was relaxed, and I worked on a spread in my sketchbook. I never know how these will turn out, and I'm really happy with this one! Sometimes I look at my art when I'm finished and am surprised. All these moody blues aren't really me, but I like how they play with the reds and oranges.


1 comment:

Lilly's Mom said...

So nice to hear you had a lovely Mother's Day. Your painting is so nice with all the different hues of blue. You're a very talented artist. Enjoy your week, Pat xx