Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Kids Clothing Week Challenge

As if I didn't have enough to do already - but you know a deadline is great for getting things accomplished! I'm signing up once again for the Kids Clothing Week Challenge (KCWC) over at Elsie Marley. One week of focused sewing, just for the kids' closets!

easy to join the fun - visit elsimarley.com and just leave a comment!
 
To prepare, I'm starting to make lists and gather inspiration of what I want to sew for my daughter and 3 sons. They're growing in leaps and bounds, so all the cute toddler patterns out there definitely don't work. It's a challenge finding size 7-14 kids' patterns, but I think a little ingenuity will carry us through.

I started pulling together some of my ideas and inspiration:

PJ pants, similar to these
long sleeve blouse, inspired by Rae's Pierrot Tunic
ruffled petticoat skirt
transform one of dad's shirts into a tunic/dress




1 comment:

Twinfibers said...

Fun! I'm excited to see what you make up! :)